Saturday, April 2, 2011

April 2nd, Sixth day of the Challenge

What a beautiful day it was today. I usually do the bulk of my spending on the weekend, so I wasn't sure how today was going to go for me. Sat, and Sun. is when I do all my chores, and groceries, and any other shopping that needs to be done, as well as any recreational shopping. I usually start my weekend going to my favorite diner for brunch (Pegasus). I love their food and the people (I've made quite a few friends their). It is a small family owed business. After brunch, I'd then nurse  cappuccino for a good hour or so, and read a book, and then go off to do whatever other chores that needed to done

Instead, today I woke up and prepared some glutton free pancakes by Pamela's (the co. makes a bunch of mixes and cookies all glutton free, total awesome) some organic chicken sausages, and home brewed coffee. I must say all very delicious. I then watched some TV, took  nap, and then went out and took a nice walk; which ended by sitting on a bench for an hour and reading a good book(Cracking the Millionaire Code: Your Key to Enlightened Wealth by Robert G. Allen & Mark victor Hansen)
I then came back and cleaned a bit, and then made some dinner which I've just finished. I've pretty much done today all my favorite things, including eating some of my favorite foods, I just had to prepare it myself. It's interesting that all the food I've prepared this week, are all the same food I always stock in my pantry and frig.  Unfortunately due to all the eating out I had been doing, a good deal of it often went to waste, and ends up in the garbage. Well, it's time for a new trend! :-) From now on, I'll be cooking (& brewing my own coffee) through out the week. I think I'd still like to hold on to my weekend brunches, but that can be my weekend treat for all the spending I won't be going during the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment