Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1st, Fifth day of the Challenge

This day was probably the hardest on my challenge. I woke up still having a sour stomach, and super hungry all the same. The first thing I wanted was a banana chocolate chip muffin. Of course I had none on hand, so I spent a good 15 minutes searching my pantry and frig for something that looked appealing, and nothing was doing it for me. I finally settled on glutton free corn chips and a granola bar.  Work was busy today, but not highly stressful. When lunch came though, I seriously wanted to get out for lunch, and there was definitely several times today when I thought,”I’ve completed 4 days of the challenge, that’s good enough, right?”.  Then I thought again, and realized something pretty cool, I’ve saved this week alone some $80.00 that I would have certainly spent by now, (had I been spending money).  Wow, I thought further, image if I did this for a year I’d save more than 4K than what I’m now (which is pretty much nothing). Totally Awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment